Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith (sometimes reffered to as "Rock n Roller Coaster Avec Aerosmith) is a roller coaster located at Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris.
Although the track layout is identical to its Orlando counterpart, the theme of the ride differs—instead of guests being taken on the Los Angeles freeways, the Paris version is based around an Aerosmith music video. Lighting rigs, projectors, strobes, and smoke effects are used in place of the road signs that exist in the U.S. version. The name of the record company is Tour de Force (instead of "G-Force") Records, and the vehicles in Paris are called "Soundtrackers" instead of limousines.
The story of the Paris version is that Aerosmith, working with engineers, have created a revolutionary new music experience at the Tour De Force Records studios. After watching the pre-show which features Aerosmith's Steven Tyler hyping up the ride, guests are lured into the testing area where they board the prototype vehicle for the new experience, the Soundtracker.
A unique aspect of the Walt Disney Studios version is that each Soundtracker has its own theme. There are five different lightshows and five different soundtracks, one for each Soundtracker. The themes are as follows:
- Soundtracker 1: green/yellow lightshow theme; plays "Back In The Saddle" and "Dude Looks Like A Lady".
- Soundtracker 2: pink/purple lightshow theme; plays "Young Lust", "F.I.N.E." and "Love In An Elevator".
- Soundtracker 3: multicolour lightshow theme; plays "Love In An Elevator" and "Walk This Way".
- Soundtracker 4: red/yellow lightshow theme; plays "Nine Lives".
- Soundtracker 5: blue lightshow theme; plays "Sweet Emotion (live)".
- One in the pre-show (found on a small chalkboard in the bottom right corner of the sound room (this one was made by a cast member and changes at times)
- One in the pre-show (found on the ground, formed by three coils of wire).
- One in place of each "Expiration Date" for the license plates on the limos.
- Many on the floor in Studio C, hidden in the carpet pattern.
- Two on the ride track itself (one found on a yellow sign behind a red limo, one on the ground in a cityscape area).
- Two in the tile mosaic in the rotunda before the recording studio near the marble doors.
- One in the post show area to the right as one enters this area.
- Many on Steven Tyler's shirt on the poster outside.
- One on Joe Perry's medallion on the outside poster.